Employment and vocation possibilities:This program offers wide scope of profession ways. Here are just a few: ● Holiday representative ● Hotel manager ● Tour manager ● Tourism officer ● Tourist information centre manager ● Travel agency manager ● Conference centre manager ● Customer service manager ● Event manager ● Marketing executive ● Sales executive ● Outdoor activities/education manager
Learning Outcomes :● To comprehend and apply the standards of the executives in friendliness and the travel industry ● Review and apply the standards of business the board inside the business. ● To comprehend and apply the standards of the board in a particular situation . ● To improve the employability of students by permitting them to investigate the connection between the board speculations and their reasonable application in the business world . ● Analyze critical thinking methods explicit to business and industry ● Select, examine, survey and investigate data structure a wide scope of sources ● Effectively utilize verbal and relational abilities ● Work autonomously and as a feature of a group Manage one's very own turn of events and development
Key realities about BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management – 18 months100% Online: Study online with the UK's leading web course provider. Worldwide program: Study whenever, anyplace utilizing your PC, telephone or a tablet. Study material: Comprehensive examination material and e-library bolster accessible at no extra expense. Installment plans: Interest free month to month, quarterly and half yearly installment plans accessible for all courses.
Why pick LSMT ?● Transform your Employment: Enroll today and settle on a groundbreaking choice, get fundamental information to change your profession. ● Move up in your Employment: With our completely authorize course, you can climb to the following level in your association easily. ● Upgrade your abilities: Add an incentive to your current instructive profile and accomplish ranges of abilities to contend in your activity job. ● Cost compelling: Typically British degree begins from GBP £ 14000 for each annum, yet with LSMT, you appreciate sparing upto 60% on your instructive venture. ● Assessments: All Assessments: are done by means of accommodation of assignments/paper venture. ● Support: We offer live guide support through online visit and email for all capabilities conveyed by us.
The Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
● Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The course consists of 2 Stages:
❯ Stage 1 leads to award of Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
● Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)
● Marketing Management (20 credits)
● Customer Relations Management (20 credits)
● Operations Management (20 credits)
● Finance Management (20 credits)
● Human Resource Management (20 credits)
– Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2.
❯ Stage 2 leads to award of BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management degree
● International Business (20 credits)
● Business Strategy (20 credits)
● Tourism Policy and Planning (20 credits)
● Business Communications (20 credits)
● Tourism and International Development (20 credits)
● Tourism and Hospitality Research (20 credits)niversity
18 Months – GBP £6700
24 Months – GBP £5900
Please find below available fee payment plans:
18 Months – GBP £6700
● Payment option (a) – GBP £478 x 14 monthly instalments
● Payment option (b) – GBP £1340 x 5 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (c) – GBP £2233 x 3 half yearly instalments
● Payment option (d) – GBP £6365 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
24 Months – GBP £5900
● Payment option (a) – GBP £328 x 18 monthly instalments
● Payment option (b) – GBP £983 x 6 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (c) – GBP £1475 x 4 half yearly instalments
● Payment option (d) – GBP £5605 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
The programme offers the advantage of attaining 2 qualifications at the end of the programme, consisting of 2 stages.
Stage 1 (Delivered by LSMT):
Stage 1 leads to award of Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management, awarded by OTHM, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual. This stage is taught and delivered London School of Management & Technology, UK.
Stage 2 leads to award of BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top Up) by University of Chichester, UK – highly respected university in UK via LGS, UK.
How to apply ?
Simply follow the steps given below to enroll:
1. Fill enrollment form on-line at #Apply For This Course Now
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)